Trail M’Road offers exceptional tours through Upper Provence and the Parc Régional du Verdon.
Itineraries for all levels of riders who love nature and are seeking an authentic travel experience.
The Grand Tour of Verdon/ 5Drive Level Itinerary 5From the lavender fields of the Valensole plateau to the unspoiled wilderness of the Blieux valley… This route juxtaposes the diverse landscapes of Verdon. From the lavender fields to the canyons to the valleys to th ...
Discover the Valensole Plateau/ 5Drive Level Itinerary 4Discover the Valensole Plateau: Enjoy the complete trail experience! The beloved Provençal writer Jean Giono extolled the high plains of Valensole, the fields of lavender spreading out in all directions, and the snow ...
Villages and Forests of the Upper Var/ 5Drive Level Itinerary 3Ride through the glorious wilderness and picture book villages of one of the world’s most beautiful regions. This route lets you discover a superb, sun-soaked landscape, enchanting trails, and remarkable herita ...
Tour of the Gorges du Verdon/ 5Drive Level Itinerary 2Discover one of Europe’s most beautiful natural sites by motorcycle The Gorges du Verdon is the one of the largest canyons in Europe and easily its most majestic. It runs 25 kilometres, hits depths of 700 meter ...
The Challenge of the Legendary D17/ 5Drive Level Itinerary 1Breathtaking landscapes and fabulous trails! This route lets you explore the surroundings of one of the most mythical roads in France, the departmental highway D17. The itinerary takes you through some of the hidden ...
Trail M’ Road video
Discover Provence and Verdon by Motorcycle.
- Motorcycle tours with a certified guide.
- Both road and trail routes.
- The Trail M'Road spirit: respect, discover, share.
- Open to all levels of riders, flexible itineraries.
Motorcycle Enthusiast and Trail Expert.
- Guillaume Jeanneton has raced motocross for 15 years, including 13 seasons in the regional league. He has also ridden enduro bikes since 2002 and has his full French motorcycle license.
- Certified trail guide (French certificate: CQP Guide Rando Moto Verte/Quad).
- Highway and trail experience in Limousin, Poitou-Charentes, Jura, Lot, the Loire Valley, the Basque Country, Béarn, Provence, Spain…
Our Trail Riding Philosophy
- Trail M’Road only uses roads and trails that have been authorized for motorcycles.
- Trail M’Road routes have been approved by environmental authorities.
- Trail M’Road leads groups of no more than six motorcyclists.
- Riders with Trail M’Road never take the same road twice in one day.